Genuine Original Windows 10 Home Licence Key 32 / 64 Bit Win 10 Home Key Online Activation Lifetime Valid
What We Offer:
Live support with little to no wait time
Instant digital downloads on most products, available within 2 hours
Highly competitive prices and great deals every day
Non-Automated support by phone or email, as well a live-chat system during regular business hours
We strive to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with our products and support.
wholesaler of Windows and Office product .we stable supply brand new windows 7 8.1 10 OEM keys,stickers, and DVD.
Office 2016&2019 pro plus ,Office 2016& 2019 home and bussiness for Mac ,Office 2016/2019 home and students keys and package.
Microsoft Edge of Windows 10
Windows 10 introduces a new default web browser, Microsoft Edge. It features a new standards-compliant rendering engine forked from Trident, annotation tools, and offers integration with other Microsoft platforms present within Windows 10. Internet Explorer 11 is maintained on Windows 10 for compatibility purposes, but is deprecated in favor of Edge and will no longer be actively developed.
User interface and desktop
A new iteration of the Start menu is used on the Windows 10 desktop, with a list of places and other options on the left side, and tiles representing applications on the right. The menu can be resized, and expanded into a full-screen display, which is the default option in Tablet mode.
The best screen is always the one you are on for the reason that Windows 10 optimizes your experience for your activity and device. Onscreen features suited for easy navigation and apps scale smoothly from the smallest to the largest displays
The first way:
1. Download and install Windows 10 Professional.
2. Open system "Control Panel" - "All Control Panel Items" - "System", and click "Activate Windows" & "Change Product Key".
3. Click "Activation" and enter your Windows 10 Pro key.
The second way:
1. Download and install Windows 10 Pro Professional.
2. Right-click "Start Menu", choose "System".
3. Click "About", then Click "Change Product Key" or "Upgrade Your Edition of Windows".
4. Click "Change product key" and Enter your Windows 10 Activation Key.